Sound Bath with Craig Winterburn 21st June 7-8pm
Summer Solstice Sound Bath
The perfect journey to help your mind, body and soul relax and rejuvenate. Intentional exposure to a sound bath brings an enhanced awareness of senses which can be applied to everyday life challenges and pleasures. A gong bath works out emotional issues and physical blockages that we need to release in order to move forward in life.
To qualify as a gong and sound healing therapist Craig Winterburn trained under Martyn Cawthorne and the Northern School of Sound-smiths to qualify with the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine.
"I take great pride in bringing my wealth of experience from being a musician and community artist with compassion to each and every session."
"He was good, you could feel he had a background in music... it felt almost poetic or like a song. I loved it"
xx from Emma
• Please let us know in advance if you are pregnant, have a metal implant (contraceptive coils are fine), pacemaker, suffer from a sound sensitive condition or have any query regarding the suitability of a gong bath for you.
• We are advised pregnancy must not attend if still in their first trimester.
• Pacemakers are advised to ask their doctors for advice first but our benchmark is if they have been on a flight and survived cabin pressure it's generally accepted they will be fine however a disclaimer must be signed in all cases. Metal implants in most other cases must be made aware they may experience some discomfort in the area of the implant and again a disclaimer should be signed before hand.
• Anyone with sensitive hearing should wear ear defenders the type a musician would wear.
• Mental heath with severe conditions and people on heavy medication are asked not to attend. Anybody with any mental health are still required to inform us in order that we can discuss any issues in complete confidence prior to attending any gong baths.